At this time of the year your eyes get glazed over in the shop windows, as there are a lot of nice thing available in the stores, but also it is time to evaluate yourwardrobe from winterto understand what really is a good investment and that it was a passion momentary.
A lot of people make this assessment at the end of last winter, so already has a good idea about what you need and what will be donated or refurbished, others leave the decision for the last time, when have already walked to the eye on any piece cool and you are out of space in the closet, and still others, to simply not connect, will buying and accumulating. To these I can say that much of your money is being thrown in the trash in a cycle of wastage is regrettable.
But contrary to what you might think about the exercise to evaluate its parts is not the most difficult, just take into consideration the following points:
- Some part is not serving you right?If the answer is yes you should check if there is possibility to adjust it, but think about donating it;
- Pass the fine comb in pieces that are dated or out of fashion. We will accumulate items of other winters and when you see only have sweatshirts in 1997 filling the cabinet;
- See what are the parts that you use more in the winter, they may deserve to win the company, that way you are not repeating the outfits you like the most, because it has a variety;
- Remember, clothes may be slightly used, but are useful on trips to places colder, these deserve a second chance;
- Look for items that are worn too, descosturados or even torn, evaluate whether they have salvation, otherwise, send it to the donation;
- Try to remember how many times you used each of your winter clothes in the past year, then try to understand why some were forgotten, and then try to use them more or to not repeat the error at the time of purchase.
- If you have something you think you should incorporate to your looks but it is there stopped, one should seek to discover new ways to use this item, if you do not roll an inspiration, think of pass it on or exchange it for something useful;
- Compare the clothes that you have seen in the shopswith what you have and think about whether they are best the same, or only seem so because they are new;
- Different combinations give new life to ancient costumes, remember this before you had spoken to that it is saturated in that plaid shirt or that jacket, the jeans.
These are only some of the actions that you can take to evaluate your wardrobe for winter clothes and that they can to convince you not to spend the tubes just because you do not know very well what to do with what you already have. On the other hand is a good exercise to guide you in the purchase of what you really need and that you’ll be able to take full advantage of. There will always be something a little despised, even after you put into practice all that has been said here, but that is why we have to continue to doing this ballot every year, to give an end worthy of all that is in the hangers and it fell not from the sky!